* The Easiest and Most Effective way to Improve your child's Self Esteem, is to make sure your face lights up when
he enters the room.
* Self Esteem is about how You feel about Yourself, not about how others see you.
* Physical activity - in adults and children - contributes to High Self Esteem.
* Helping a child find their Passion will ensure healthy Self Esteem. It could be a sport or hobby, or it could
be an interest or good cause. But whatever it is, it must be something the child Loves - something that Excites him.
* Looking after Yourself Physically will raise your Self Esteem. Pay attention to eating healthier and excercising
moderately - but make sure the excercise is something you enjoy!
* Laugh more. Laughter does more than just lift your mood, it releases endorphins (our natural pain-killer), relieves
stress, and makes you feel better about yourself. Watch or read something funny. YouTube and other online sources have endless
funny videos. Enjoy!
* Find a cause. Finding something to research or a way to contribute to a good cause will give you a sense of achievement
and excitement, raising your sense of Self Worth.
* Treat Yourself the way you would someone you love. Whenever you say something to or about yourself, think....
would you say that to or about your loved one?
* Do at least One thing for Yourself each day that you would do to express love to someone else.
* Remember: Only YOU can raise your Self Esteem, because Self Esteem is how You feel about Yourself! So
don't wait for others, do for yourself what you'd like others to do for you!